League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Council Member; City of Alhambra; Council District 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 40/ 40)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Daniel R. Arguello
Gay Toltl Kinman
- Occupation: Busnessman
- Alhambra Transportation Commisioner
- Assemblymember Judy Chu Appointee-Central County Democratic Committee
- OPEN GOVERNMENT- Live televised council meetings/ Accountibility to residents/ Televise Planning Commision meetings
- REDEVELOPMENT/ECOMOMIC DEVELOPMENT-Focus on supporting longtime Alhambra businesses/ Add council appointees to ARA Board
- TRAFFIC CONGESTION- Stand strong on the completion of the 710/ Create safety pick-up and drop off zones at every school/ Creat traffic control
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.