League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Member, City Council; City of Inglewood; Seat 4 Voter Information
Term Ending April 2003.
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 12/ 12)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lorraine M. Johnson
- Occupation: Revenue Administrator - Investment Banking
- Dedicated mother, businesswoman, resident and homeowner
- Business Administration Degree
- District 4 Task Force Member - Human Affairs/Civil Service Review Board Commissioner
- Inglewood Leadership Council (Vice President) - Block Club Captain
- Youth and Education Committee (Vice President)
- Measure K Oversight Committee (overseeing $130million school bond measure) - Public Relations Sub-Committee Chair
Garland L. Hardeman
Virgle P. Benson
Henry C. Brown
Lynette M. Lewis
Velma E. Anderson
- Return to televised City Council meetings.
- Promoting business growth within the community.
- Work with the community to find realistic and positive solutions for the Darby Dixon area and Century Boulevard Corridor.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.