(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dorothy Ehrhart-Morrison, Ph. D
- Occupation: University Administrator
- Director Police Community Services - UCLA
- Doctorate in Education
- Masters in Social Work
- SMC Measure U Oversight Committee
- Board Member LA County West Vector District
- Chaired Santa Monica Charter Review Commission
- Continuing high quality education and workplace preparation
- Providing sound fiscal management of college rebuilding programs that are also responsive to local neighborhoods and the environment
- Encouraging strong community collaboration especially with youth, senior and cultural programs
- Occupation: SMC Trustee / Teacher
- M.A. Columbia University Teachers College; B.A. Northwestern University
- Elected Member of California Community College Trustees Board of Directors, 5 terms
- Elected President of California Community College Trustees, 2001-2002
- Adult Education Teacher, Culver City Unified School District
- PTA Honorary Service & Continuing Service Awards
- Past President of Family Service of Santa Monica
Herbert E. Roney
- Improve lives through excellence in education
- Secure adequate, stable funding for SMC
- Alleviate the overcrowding on the main campus
- Occupation: Trustee/Educator/Attorney
- B.S. Psychology, University of Michigan
- M.A. Public Law & Government - Columbia Univ.
- M.Phil. Soviet Int'l Relations - Columbia Univ.
- J.D. Loyola University School of Law
- Fellow, American Assoc. of University Women
- Major, Army of the United States
- Resolve the college's financial crisis
- Expend the college's $160 million bond issue as promised
- Assure equal access and diversity of students
- Occupation: Estate Planning Attorney
- Partner, Farmer & Ridley LLP
- Master of Laws, Taxation, University of San Diego Law School, 1988
- J.D. UCLA School of Law, 1974
- A.B. History, UCLA, 1971
- Also attended UCSB (Summer Session 1967) and Spanish classes Cal State Los Angeles (1976-77)
- Shared Governance: Active Board Working With Administration; Labor/ Management Relations Based On Mutual Respect
- Adoption of Sustainable Buildings Policy ("Green" buildings, e.g., energy and water conserving buildings)
- Responsible Growth Minimizing Impacts on Neighbors
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.