League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Judge of the Superior Court; County of Los Angeles; Office 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (4,922/4,922)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Criminal Prosecutor
- Over 16 years experience as attorney
- LA County Bar rating "well qualified"
- Extensive courtroom experience
- Teaches other prosecutors
Joseph "Joe" Deering
- I will be fair and treat people who come to my court with dignity and respect
- I will administer justice efficiently and effectively
- I will work to make the courts accessible to all
- Occupation: Eldercare Attorney
- 31 years experience as an attorney and educator
- Listed on the 2002 Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- L.A. County "Well Qualified" rating and Martindale Hubblel "AV" rating
- Served as: LA Superior Court--Judge Pro Tem, Mediator and Arbitrator
- Instructor: Emeritus College--Santa Monica College--past Professor and Director Paralegal Program, Cal State LA
- Third generation Californian and second generation native of Los Angeles County
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- L.A. County Bar Association
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.