(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marvin D. Rowen
Lawrence Allen Schapiro
Richard "Rich" Leyner
- Occupation: Retired Judge
- Occupation: Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Bachlor of Science Degree/New York University, 2002 Business Advocate of the year award, 2002 Southland Regional Assoc. Realtors Good Samaritan Award
- Vice Pres. NAI Capital Commercial Real Estate, member of the SFV Economic Alliance, Member of SFV Economic Research Center at CSUN
- Chamirman of the Board of Child Development Institute
- Member of the San Fernando Valley Transportation Tack force
- Pres. of the Encino Community Council and Chairman of the Encino Streetscape Committee
- Pres. of the Buss. Improvement District & Past Pres. United Chambers of Comm. member, Buss. advisory committee to Assemblyman Emeretus Hertzberg
Virginia S. Depew
- Improve Public Safety
- Empower Neighborhood Councils
- Create Responsive Government
Frank Joseph Cordon
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Occupation: Retired Business Executive
- Residency: lived in San Fernando Valley for 42 years
- Marital Status: married 49 years, 2 children, 1 grandchild
- Military Status: WWII Veteran, U.S. Navy
- Education: B.S. degree from U.S.C. College of Commerce
- Service Organizations: Past President, North Hollywood Jr. Chamber of Commerce
Kenneth J. Scalir
- A responsive, cost-efficient government
- Reduce taxes
- Increased police protection
Harvey L. Seltzer
Stefan "Watchdog" Stitch
- Occupation: Marketing Researcher/Student
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.