League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Councilmember; Proposed City of San Fernando Valley; District 10 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 52/ 52)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Norman Michael Huberman
- Occupation: Teacher/Businessman
- Corporate Leader
- Dispute Resolution/Arbitrator
William "Bill" McMahon
- reduce and eliminate gang violence/crime
- use our taxes more efficiently to provide medical services, child care, and support for the elderly
- reduce traffic congestion
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Former Deputy for Joel Wachs
- VNY Master Plan Committee Member
- VNY Citizen's Advisory Council Member
- Publisher: Pocket Notes for 15 years
- Valley resident for 18 years
Benjamin E. Lesko
Robert A. Stachowiak
Richard L. Perry
- Grassroots Democracy, direct community involvement
- Transparent and Efficient Government-Public Safety & Traffic Calming
- New Management for Van Nuys Airport
- Occupation: Computer Consultant
- General Merchandise Manager-Cal Poly Pomona
- Chief Election Clerk-City of Los Angeles
- Election Assistant-County of Los Angeles
Gene Evan Tomlinson
- Creating Neighborhood Councils-Give power back to the PEOPLE
- Making the VALLEY "Business Friendly"
- Creating A NEW "Valley School District"
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.