(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert B. Lamishaw
Michael Norman Cohen
Matthew P. Lynch
Wilma E. Bennett
Ronald B. Clary
Linnea E. (Higbee) Eades
- Occupation: Educator/Personnel Manager
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- B.S. Degree UCLA 1960: Home Ec. Major, Music, Science, Math Minors; Accounting Certificate
- Middle School Teacher LAUSD '62-'98 (30 Yrs. T.) Faculty President 1 yr. + Chaired every committee each in diff. yrs. UTLA rep. for 1 yr.
- Lifetime General Secondary Credential: Language Development Specialist Credential
- Teacher for Resident in Winnetka for 40 yrs. CERT volunteer with LAFD (Community Emergency Response Team), Neighborhood Watch
- Violinist with San Fernando Val. Sym. 30yrs.,2 children & 2 grandsons
- Toastmasters 10 yrs. Adv.TMGold, Competent Leader; Member AAUW, Sierra Club Guardian, Mu Phi Eplislon Pro. Music Frat. Hopebuilder Habitat/Humanity
Jerry H. Wang
- Maintain utilities and services as publically owned and operated (no privitization or deregulation).
- Workers should retain the right to organize and negotiate- contract with LA for existing city employees, living wage.
- Development and nourishment of childcare, healthcare clinics for all uninsured, affordable housing, rent control, cultural centers, and art activity
Jim N. Topaloff
Brian T. Wolf
- Occupation: Computer Programmer
Bert Thomas, Jr.
Alan Aaron Wolfe
- Occupation: Software Developer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.