(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Joyce J. Pearson
- Occupation: Attorney/CPA
- President, Encino Chamber of Commerce, 2000
- Board of Directors, Valley Cultural Center
- Executive Committee, West Valley L.A.P.D. Boosters
- Author of "Vision Statement for the San Fernando Valley"
- Business owner
- Keep local control over local government.
- Prioritize our tax spending for better police and fire protection
- Begin the process of establishing a Valley school district.
- Occupation: Businessman/Licensed Investigator
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors, Political Science, Northeastern Ill. University
- Past President, California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI)
- Past Chairman of CALI Board of Directors
- Elected to the CALI Board of Directors (Served 1991-1999)
- Awarded CALI Investigator of the Year 1995
- Owner of J R Investigations in Woodland Hills
Eugene H. Butler
- Expand Police Force
- Create Affordoble Housing
- Bring more business back to the Valley
Barry Michael Seybert
- Occupation: Television News Producer
- Occupation: Production Industry Executive
- West Hills Neighborhood Council Board Member
- Woodland Hills/West Hills Neighborhood Planning Advisory Committee
- Los Angeles Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Co-Chair - Burbank-Chandler Transportation Corridor study for District 3
- Pierce College Prop A Oversight Committee - Alternate
- Friends of Cabellaro Canyon founding member
Ralph L. Shroyer
Christopher C. Melcher
Therese M. Byrne
- Fight Ahamanson Ranch and other encrouching developments
- Create Valley Police & Fire Departments, reduce crime, gangs and drugs
- Re-develop depressed neighborhoods & improve the business environment
- Occupation: Business Woman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.