(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kathleen Patricia Anthony
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Los Angeles City Commissiner
- Former California Insurance Commissioner
- Elected to Los Angeles County Central Committee
- Appointed to California State Central Committee
- Served on Citizens Advisory Panel on Transportation Solutionsion
- Advisory Planning Committee for the Sylmar Community
James J. Clancy
John "Blue" Herget
- Public Saftey, more Police, Take our Streets back from Drug Dealers and Gangs.
- Jobs,bring new businesses to the Valley by giving them Tax Incentives
- Education, Smaller School Districts, top security at all schools for protection of our children,and keep Drugs and Weapons out of the schools.,
- Occupation: Environmental Quality Manager
- Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
- Quality Services Manager
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Program Management
- Contracts Administration
- B.S., University of Southern California
Richard W. Kendall-Bell
- Securing LAPD, LAFD and DWP for the Valley
- Creating the Policies and documention for the government
- Making the Valley Business friendly
- Occupation: Builder of Affordable Housing Communites
- Happily married For 22 years
- Father of two great kids
- Born in the Valley in 1958
- B.A. Economics, Occidental College
Carol Kay Bierle
- Double size of Police Force, Patrol Cars, and Stations within 8 years
- Provide 5% of City's Annual Budget for District's Discreation (through Neighborhood Councils working with District's Council Member)
- Secure new low-cost sources of water and electricity as alternative to DWP
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.