(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Keith Stuart Richman
Benito Benny Bernal
David Raymond Hernandez, Jr.
- Occupation: California State Assemblymember
- Occupation: Insurance Adjuster
- Occupation: Newspaper Reporter
- Occupation: Realtor
- Former LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority Board Member
- Executive Committee of Economic Alliance of the San Fernando Valley Member
- On the Board of Directors of the Valley Industry and Commerce Association
- Former Vice President of the Los Angeles City Fire Department Commission
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Twelve years on the Advisory Board of California State University Northridge
Bruce John Boyer
- A New School System
- Lower Taxes
- Improved Public Safety
Henry Duke Divina
- Occupation: Alarm Company Manager
- Ma;e age 41 Hetrosexul divorced single father
- of 3, green eyes
- 98.7- President and V.P. NRA Members Council
- President of Fire Arms and Freedom Council
- Regional Manager of Lone Star Security & Video Inc.
- Creighton W. Abrams- Award winner U.S. Army
- Occupation: Auditor/Naturopathic Doctor
- Member - American Institute of CPAs
- Member - American Holistic Medical Assoc.
- Naturopathic Physician - Several States
- Frmr - US Defense Dept. Auditor
- Frmr - Policy Consultant, State Medicaid
- Frmr - Deputy Controller - Rehab Serv. Bd.
- (a) Public Safety & Security; (b) Valley a BetterPlace to Live In
- (c) Job, Housing & Economic Growth; (d) Quality Education
- (e) Government Accountable to the People.
- Occupation: Internet Consultant/Writer
- Graduate of Grant H.S., Van Nuys, CA
- former middle school teacher, federal bureaucrat, reporter, computer and software salesperson, community organizer, public access television producer
- researched, wrote about and publicly advocated Internet voting, Smart Initiatives, and e-government services nationally, locally, and internationally
- read, write, and speaks Spanish
- ran for Congress in Silicon Valley in 1980, advocated women's rights, solar power, and telecommuting, got 40% of the votes while spending 1% of the $
- producer-host of the Internet talkshow "Talk of the Valley" and producer, writer, director and actor in "WebSoap," an interactive Internet soap opera
Gregory Eagle Roberts
Allen Bradford Kennamer
Wayne "T-Bear" Crochet
- Technology: Assure that every Valley resident has a broadband Internet connection and the means and training to use it.
- Participation: Build e-government and e-democracy systems that deliver government services and let citizens make official decisions online.
- Sustainability: Encourage the use of solar power and other alternative fuels for buildings and transportation. Export solar products and power.
- Occupation: Sales Representative
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.