(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Edward C. "Ed" Little
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors, Division 4
- Director, West Basin Municipal Water Dist.
- Owner Ed Little Auto Service, Inc.1951/present
- Member Metropolitan Water District 6 years
- Honored as Outstanding Business of the Year
- Member Culver City Council 1966-1970
- See http://www.edlittle.com for more information
- Do what is necessary to have an adiquate supply of water
- Make sure the water we serve meets or exceeds all health Standards
- Keep the price of water affordable for everyone
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Office Manager Piper's Body Shop
- 20 years representing consumer in insurance company disputes
- 5 year volunteer advocate for abused children
- Former youth football manager
- Past Treasurer Westside Genealogical Society
Richard N. Leyden
Steven P. "Steve" Burkholder
- Find additional sources for safe, clean water.
- Inject common sense and problem solving abilities into the process.
- Ensure water remains affordable to all.
- Occupation: Electrical Computer Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering with Computer Engineering Specialization
- Served on church council for 4 years
- Served on newspaper board at University
- Manage complex projects in daily occupation
- 7 years experience working for water feature design/construction firm
Henry S. David
- I will do my best to guarantee safe and affordable water supplies to the district
- I will solve problems using logic and science without letting politics get in the way
- I will work hard to serve the community using my technical abilities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.