League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Board of Directors; San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District; Division 4 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 9/ 9)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas A. Love
- Occupation: Water Resources Engineer
- 19 Years Experience in Water Resouce Management
- American Water Works Association
- CA Registered Civil Engineer
R. Bruce Crow
- Improve water supply reliability for Sierra Madre
- Maximize the benifits Sierra Madre receives from the Water District
- Fiscal Conservancy - effective use of Water District funds
- Occupation: Retired JPL Manager
- Mayor of Sierra Madre 1990
- Section Manager JPL
- Advanced Studies in Communication Theory
- Improve Water Quality
- Increase Water Availability
- See we get our share of water reflected in tax payments
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.