League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Board of Directors; Water Replenishment District of Southern California; Division 4 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 239/ 239)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tomas Ramon Martin
- Occupation: Community Advisory Consultant
- Mayor (Former), City of Maywood
- Director of LA County Sanitation District (Former)
- Vice President (Former) S/E Community Development Corporation (Train N' Wheels) created by Senator Martha Escutia.
- Community Representative (Former) Assemblyman Marco Antonio Firebaugh
- He first won the election for City Counil in 1994.
- Resident for 30 years in the District.
Brian E. Heyman
- Improving drinking water quality and increasing water supplies.
- Removing contaminants from the groundwater basing.
- More water treatment facilities in the Southeast area, where the highest minority populations live in.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Water Replenishment District Website
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.