League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Board of Directors; Castaic Lake Water Agency; Division 2 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 26 10:38am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 45/ 45)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Water Resources Manager
- 15 years experience working on water resources issues
- Masters Degree on Water Resource Management
- Special District Leadership Certification
Henry J. Schultz
- CLWA must be true to its mission to provide a reliable supply of quality water at a reasonable cost
- Public Agencies must fulfill their purpose in an open, honest, and accountable manner
- We should pay for the goods and services we want and need, but no more than necessary
- Occupation: Engineer/Scientist
- City Parks and Rec Commissioner
- City Transportation Committee Member
- Troop 57 Scoutmaster
- Local Hike Leader
- Phd Mathematician
- Technical management and consulting
- Stop hundreds of million dollars in wasteful bond issues
- Make water quality problems public & honestly deal with them
- Work for a water management plan that accurately represents supplies
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:35 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.