(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Don V. Parazo
Gary G. Hill, MBA
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Occupation: Incumbent-Chairman of Board
- Elected 1998 to AV Hospital Board
- MBA from UCLA
- Calif Society of Municipal Finance Officers- Chair-Admin
- High Desert Hospital Advisory Council
- 25 year resident-Chief AccountantAVH 1977-81
- CFO - City of Lancaster
Donald F. Bean, M.D.
- No empty Promises-I delivered on all from four years ago
- Priority-expand emergency room, recruit nurses and specialists
- Priority-replace earthquake unsafe rooms with new medical tower
- Occupation: Physician/Board Member
- Incumbent, BOD AV Healthcare District
- Antelope Valley resident 34 years
- Medical Staff President AH Hosp. 8 years
- Johns Hopkins Medical School graduate
- Former USAF Flight Surgeon Edwards AFB
- Viet Nahm veteran
Lawrence C. Caird
Ronald W. Tisbert
- Making AV Hospital the best hospital for every AV resident
- Save High Desert Hospital!!!!!
- To reduce AVH Emergency Room waits and improve patient flow
Thomas R. Davis
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.