(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Daniel C. Cabrera
Christine L. Walters
Joylene K. Wagner
- Expand opportunities for 21st century learning
- Financial Stability
- Expand use of technology in the classroom
- Occupation: Member, Glendale Board of Education
- Co-Vice Chair, Verdugo Workforce Investment Board
- Chair, Verdugo School-to-Career Coalition
- Delegate, California School Boards Association
- District representative and Past President, 5 Star Coalition
- Past President, Glendale Council PTA
- Former elementary choral director, substitute teacher
- "Providing a high quality education that addresses the unique potential of each student in a safe, engaging environment." (GUSD 2015 Strategic Plan)
- Increasing options such as district's dual language immersion and magnet schools, college and career pathways, and arts!
- Prioritizing spending to support student learning, teacher success, and long-term financial stability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.